Sunday, January 9, 2011

There's Music in this Video...

DAY 06 - your favorite music video

For me, choosing a music video to post here wouldn't be answering the question, "what is my favorite music video?" but rather, "what music video have I even seen?!"  I am pretty sure I have never, ever watched a music video by choice/because I was actually interested.  I just watch the ones that friends think I "HAVE to see," like Whip My Hair, for example (but if the bird dancing to Whip My Hair counts as a music video, it's totally my favorite).  I pretty much just listen to songs...or watch videos.

So, I have decided to bend the rules one more time and share a video that I was just recently shown that makes me very happy.


I hope that this really happened.  Wouldn't life be amazing if more people/organizations did things like this?!

No comments:

Post a Comment