Monday, January 24, 2011

Ridiculous

DAY 14 - talk about the cuteness of your pets

Wait, is this thing kidding??  I will just go ahead and state bluntly that I am not into having pets and would never on my own volition talk about their cuteness....

At the moment, however, I am living with two chubby cats who are probably a 6 and an 8 respectively on the cute scale.  My mother also keeps a cocker spaniel on the premises who is only slightly cute when sleeping.  Otherwise, it is barking at every dog/person in existence, snorting in anger, or actively taking the position of Favorite Child.  We also have aquatic frogs--I will take credit for this one, which was a mail order gift when I turned 8--who are 10+ years old now and very slimy.  Not cute.  Not that they aren't really awesome.

I'm going to bet that no one was too interested in hearing about this one :).

No comments:

Post a Comment